You are here: Home » MATCHplay » EQUALise
EQUALise - to enhance water quality
It takes more than just fertiliser and tillage to maintain the productivity of many soils, especially those that receive moisture from poor-quality irrigation water.
EQUALise is ideal for:
• repairing soil being treated with poor quality irrigation water
• treating water that contains high levels of bicarbonate
• increasing porosity of soil by releasing bound calcium and magnesium
• saline soils, sodic soils and bicarbonate affected soils
• treating black layer in turf soils
Fast acting soil and irrigation conditioner - gentle on plants
• safe to turf and works on soil when watered into the roots
• easy to apply by boom spray or inject with irrigation
• used at comparatively low rates (20L per hectare)
• apply twice in the first month and once a month there after
• biodegradable and can be applied with fertilisers, wetters, etc.
Did you know ...?
Bicarbonates are alkaline salts that bind to calcium to form calcium carbonate. Often irrigation water contains bicarbonates that reduce the availability of soil calcium, reducing pore spaces and stressing turf roots.
For more informationabout EQUALise
Water testing - for peace of mind
It is advisable to test irrigation sources to understand how they might influence turf soils with extended use.
To book a water test with Living turf,
Call 9517 9107 or complete the form below. We value your privacy and will not share your personal details with anyone else.
NOTE: Fields marked with * are compulsory.
|Living Turf © 2013. Last updated 3rd December 2011.
Privacy Statement | Terms and Conditions